Our team of experienced accounting professionals works with business start-ups, mid-sized and larger organisations.
Whatever the scale of your business, you'll know how important it is to measure, interpret and disseminate the salient facts relating to your finances with the utmost precision. Whether it's accounts for tax, business appraisal or for planning purposes, accuracy is vital - we are also efficient and cost-effective.
Once your accounts have been prepared, we will carefully guide you through the implications of your results, actively advising you on the issues that arise. As all of our specialist teams sit under one roof, we are able to pinpoint areas where you may benefit from further advice and support, for example when specialist tax issues arise as a result of our work.
Our services include:
- Management accounts, monthly or quarterly
- Statutory accounts to comply with Companies Act requirements
- Consolidated accounts for groups of companies
- Bespoke reports for subsidiaries of overseas companies
- Accounts for partnerships, LLPs and smaller businesses
- Accounts for charities and not-for-profit organisations
If you wish to discuss your needs further please contact: John Fisher, Elaine Way, Tony Kelly or your usual Roffe Swayne contact.
Also, see Outsourcing and payroll services for a more complete range of business outsourcing services.