We are well placed to serve ambitious businesses and private clients throughout Surrey, Hampshire and into London.
- From London/M25 Junction 10 take the A3 southbound.
- 3 miles past Guildford take the B3000 exit towards Compton and Godalming.
- Go through Compton village and continue along the B3000 to the roundabout. Turn right towards Godalming.
- Follow this road and you will come across two further roundabouts, each time taking the first exit.
- After the second of these roundabouts (having come off at the first exit), keep in the left-hand lane and go through a set of traffic lights, staying in the left lane.
- When you reach the next roundabout take the third exit into Woolsack Way.
- Approximately 300 metres down this road on the right you will see the Roffe Swayne building.
Godalming station (which is on the main London Waterloo to Portsmouth line) is about 1 mile from the office. There is a taxi rank outside the station.
Alternatively, use Guildford station for a more frequent train service and a longer taxi journey (about 5 miles).